We're having service on Sundays at 10:00 AM
This page contains important guidelines for how we can resume services safely. If you are experiencing symptoms or are at higher risk, please stay home. If you plan on attending, please register prior to that Sunday's service. It's important to note, when registering make sure you fill out your name, phone number, email, and address. We use this information for contact tracing purposes. We hope to see you Sunday!
To help with contact tracing, we are using a registration system for Sunday services. Please read carefully the information below. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I RSVP for a service?
1. Click the link below.
2. Enter your mobile phone number.
- You will be texted a code. Enter that code where you are prompted.
3. Fill in your profile info.
4. Click or touch on the service you wish to RSVP for.
Can I RSVP for others in my household?
Yes! Here is what you should know about that.
1. Adults - If you do an RSVP for another adult in your household, a mobile phone number will be required when you add them to your RSVP.
2. Children/Dependents - If any of your child(ren) will be attending service with you, please make sure to include them in your RSVP. A phone number/email is not required for them to be RSVP'd.
Will I receive a reminder about my RSVP?
1. Yes. Within 24 hours of the service you have RSVP'd for, you will receive a reminder text/email based on the information you entered when you RSVP'd.
Can I cancel or edit my RSVP?
1. Yes. When you login you will see the option to do both of those things for any service you are RSVP'd for.
2. If, at any time, you are no longer planning to attend a service you have RSVP'd for, please make sure to login and cancel it.
Corvallis Community Center (C3)
2601 NW Tyler Ave, Corvallis, OR 97330
Parking is available in the open parking lot east of the building.
We will have signs and a parking team to help direct you.
We encourage you to use the restroom before service, but there will be a restroom available for you to use.
We want to make sure our services are as safe as possible.
Please review the guidelines below before attending.
1. Masks Required
Masks are required at all times during the service. We will have disposable masks available for those who do not have their own to bring.
2. Social Distancing
Please maintain a 6-foot distance away from others who are not in your household. Additionally, please refrain from physical forms of greeting (hugs, high-fives, elbow bumps, handshakes, etc.). Air hugs at a 6-foot distance, loving words, air high-fives- all welcome!
3. Stay Home If ...
You have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 7 days:
- shortness of breath
- muscle pain
- sore throat
- new loss of taste or smell
You or someone you have been in close contact with in the last 14 days has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Here are some helpful reminders of what to bring!
- Bible, pen and notebook
- Water, coffee, snacks if you'd like
Tithes and Offerings
We encourage those who call Valley Springs Church their church home to continue to trust God with their tithes and offerings
during this time. We trust in His provision for us and deeply believe that everything we have comes from Him.
Bill-pay allows your bank to mail a check directly to Valley Springs Church. To set up bill-pay, select the "pay an individual" option or set up a new payee. Here is the information your bank might require:
Name: Valley Springs Church
Address: 968 NW Circle Blvd. Corvallis, OR 97330
Phone: (541) 286-4041
Give by Check
The best method is simply to write a check and mail it to the Valley Springs Church office (968 NW Circle Blvd. Corvallis, OR 97330). This way, you can physically offer your tithe to God as worship each month.
Valley Springs Church is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization, and all contributions are tax-deductible. You will receive an annual giving statement from Valley Springs at the end of each year for yearly giving amounts greater than $100.